I’ve released a new version of My Personal Kanban. My Personal Kanban is a very simple in-browser Kanban Board application. It is designed to work with no Internet connection, persisting content in a modern browser’s data store. MPK can also store your Kanban encrypted in the Cloud with full data privacy.
New features in the latest 0.7.0 release include:
• Importing previously exported Kanban from text (JSON) file. It’s a follow up on Export functionality from previous version.
• Change colour of a Column. This functionality comes with a new Column settings button.
• Possibility to select existing Kanban as a Template for New Kanban. If there is a specific structure, column names and colours that you like, you can reuse the setup when creating new Kanban.
• Each Kanban has a unique URL in the Browser address bar, which makes it possible to open or bookmark specific Kanban (this change forced me to introduce Angular.js router, a bit of info for devs).
As well as changes in the latest 0.7.0 release, there are also:
• Updates of libraries to latest versions
• Bugs fixes
As I’m getting closer to release of version 1.0.0, My Personal Kanban is getting future complete. Some of the new functionality that will come before final release includes:
• Pomodoro timer
• Blocked section in the columns
• Import/Export to CSV file
I’m also planning a Mobile version to follow on both iOS and Android platforms.
I would love to hear from you if you are using My Personal Kanban, in what way and what functionality is missing.